Sunday, July 3, 2011

Holly Joy gets married...

My beautiful friend Holly got married a couple of weeks ago...it was a wonderful and beautiful wedding and reception...

Holly has been through so much in her life...I met Holly at the gym a few years ago. She was a single mom working so hard to raise her son, work, pay the bills, and still have some sort of a single life. I was doubtful when she met Michael that he was really the one. I am sooooo glad I was wrong! He is wonderful to Holly. He is kind, and patient, and respectful, and hard working and he loves her sooooo much and I am so happy they found each other! Weirdly I don't have a picture of Michael and Holly from the wedding....but here are a few I do have. (Holly I need you to send me one)



Jackson and Sienna....Sienna was the flower girl at the wedding. They looked so cute walking down the isle together.




Holly and Michael...I know you will have an amazing life together! Love you guys!

No comments: