Monday, March 28, 2011

Sleeping Sienna...

I couldn't find Sienna...I kept calling her and calling her. I went looking and this is what I found...didn't even have to tell her it was time for bed...and then I looked down and saw what she did and it made me laugh out loud...you see she does this stuff all the time...she has been doing it since she was tiny....Hunter use to do it too. She makes me laugh a lot.


Love those bunny slippers...all set for when she wakes up...not sure about the book maybe it's for barbie...




On another note...my latest project...got my banister painted. It's been bugging me since the day we moved it. Finally done! It's like just going down my check list of things I want to change in my house. Eventually I will get it all done...then I will probably be ready to change it. Ha!

Before...

After...



I actually thought the handrails were going to be darker but he said this was the darkest stain before black and he used 3 coats..oh well...I am happy with it. On to the next project...

3 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

That is the cutest thing ever! Enjoy every second before she grows up!

Brooke said...

why is it that we can never feel like our house is "done"? I feel like I am just beginning to decorate my house and we have been here for over two years. It seems that there are always more pressing things or not enough money to tackle all of the home renovations, but it's so nice when one gets checked off the list. Congrats, looks great!

Haley said...

You we smart to hire someone- It took me 2 years to do mine and I;m still not totally happy with the stained parts. It looks great.