Monday, August 2, 2010

Coop turns 13

Ahhh I have 2 teenagers in the house now! Cooper turned 13 years old yesterday Aug 1st.
It really is making me sad to watch my kids growing up. Even though they are becoming such amazing people it makes me sad...time is slipping away.

So Coop wanted a big ol friend party...like he always does. So what do you do with a bunch of 13 year old boys? We were brainstorming...I told Coop no sleep over party when he asked...learned my lesson the hard way on the sleepover parties.

So he told his friends the party went from 4-12 midnight. I couldn't believe it...what on earth were we gonna do for that long. So we decided to take all the boys out to eat at CiCi's pizza. Now if you don't know what that is let me tell you. It is a boys dream place to eat...all you can eat pizza and any and all kinds. They even have macaroni and cheese pizza. Can you even imagine...so as I went to get in my car and they had the music turned up and the car was rocking (literally rocking from the boys inside) I knew it might be a long night.
We had 3 cousins and Uncle Nico with us too...which is always more fun! :)



So after dinner we headed back to the house for cake and ice creme, fireworks, and a scary movie outside...the girls then showed up which is always entertaining to watch.


Cooper's favorite cookie cake Holly brought over for him which was so thoughtful! I just have the best friends ever! :)



Holly and her friend Michael....


Lighting fireworks...

Movie Time...lots of treats, and screams from this crew...I guess it was a good creepy movie to watch outside.



Hunter and Holly playing a mean game of bball before the movie started...

And there were a lot of pranks...all and all I think they all had a great time. As the last kids got picked up at about 12:45..I sank into my bed to wake up the next day for his actual birthday and family dinner party....


Talk about a healthy breakfast right!

Sienna's present to Coop...his favorite Bubblegum.....




Coop and Eddie


Becca and baby Hudson

Summer and Louisa


Grandpa Ed

Grandma Jill

And Sienna with her crazy sweet tooth she has....

So as another year has come and gone in the blink of an eye here are my

10 Things I love about Cooper James Casillas

1. Coop has the sweetest, tenderest heart around.
2. He is one of my best friends...
3. He talks to me everyday about little and big things..
4. He takes AMAZING AMAZING care of his sister Sienna.
5. He knows right from wrong and listens to his heart.
6. He is a straight A student.
7. He is good at all his sports.
8. He worrys about his family a lot.
9. He is smart with his money...he will be my little banker one day.
10. He still gives me awesome hugs!

I love love love you Coop! Happy 13th birthday!

1 comment:

HJ said...

Your such a great mom. I love your blog..I get shivers every time I read it. I miss you.