Sunday, June 13, 2010

Rachel's Baby Shower

So my cute sister is having a baby very soon...less than a month away. I am super excited. We had her baby shower the other day. Just wanted to post a few pictures to remember it. It was at her friends house in Alexandria.



So this candy was my little project...I had no idea it would be soooo hard finding orange candy!

So I thought it would be fun to have everyone fill up a bag with the candy to take with them as a party favor...I found some cute stickers that I had printed to put on the bags that said Rachel's Shower 6-10-10.
Sienna really loved it....



Sienna was extremely helpful with the present opening...a little too helpful. I think she almost gave Rach a heart attack.




She got some awesome gifts, people are so generous and kind. Even some of my friends gave her gifts..have I ever mentioned what great friends I have? :)
I think Rachel was very grateful and overwhelmed by everyone's generosity.

So I will keep you posted to when the little guy gets here. Let's just pray he comes sooner rather than later because we have a beach trip planned.... :)

1 comment:

Rachel Jeffries said...

I love you! I still can't believe how beautiful you made everything for my shower. Thank you a million times over!