Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lost Blog.....Halloween 09

So I almost had a heart attack last night because Hunter deleted my entire blog. I was seriously in tears and so was he because he felt so bad. He worked for about 8 hours and some how got it all back. I can't tell you how relieved I am. Now I really need to find out how to back it up or turn it into a book. Anyone ever done this? I would love to know how.....

Now on to belated Halloween post....this year is all kind of a blur. We were in the middle of getting the cabinets done and didn't even carve our pumpkins....we realized it on Halloween night as we were getting ready to go trick or treating so we just hurried and did a couple. Well Conwey and Summer's husband Sean did them.

So none of my boys want to dress up anymore...sad. They just put on a mask and go. What ever happened to the creative days of thinking of costumes and digging through stuff to make them up.
Sienna was Rapunzel this year. We walked into a store and it was right in the front and that was the end of what to be for Halloween. She found her costume and never thought twice about it.
Conwey's parents always come up and go with us, and this year went down to his sister Jayne's house. It was really weird not having them here. Conwey's dad always hands out the candy and his mom walks around with us. We missed them a lot this year. Hunter had to hand out candy and called me after about 30 minutes saying we were out of candy. You have no idea the huge basket I left him..luckily we had back up candy. We missed my sister Rachel and her husband Jimmy this year too.



This was at our church Halloween party..this is her "best friend" Emmilyn....(Sienna loves her and says they are best friends)

Coop and his trick or treating gang....

Sienna was mad because I wouldn't let her hold baby Louisa by herself.....how scary does Jackson look holding that sweet baby! She looks a bit scared actually....

Conwey's sister Summer, her husband Sean, and their new baby Louisa....and Sienna of course.

Doing the trading....and this is only one of 3 huge bags of candy...how sick is that? I use to have to walk miles and miles to get not even half of that and we use to get things like popcorn balls or a bag of pennies or a Hershey kiss...man these kids have it good....this is maybe 1 hour of trick or treating.


I usually hide it a few days after Halloween and they totally forget about it all.....hopefully!

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Jessie - one option for your blog is to turn it into a book with "blurb" (I think its a google site). Anyway, it downloads your blog data and lets you organize it into a book. However, it does take time because you have to arrange the photos and text on each page, and the process can be a little cumbersome. But it's the best thing I've found. Just an idea!

Good luck--Sienna looks great!

veronica said...

I have several friends who have used blurb and their books have turned out fabulously!

Love Notes said...

Your cabinets look amazing. I love how they make all the black stand out now! Awesome. I'll be thinking of you at the New Moon opening tomorrow night. I know how badly you want to be there. Hah!

ej said...

I used blurb, it turned out SO great, I still have another year to do. I can email you more details if you have questions. They recently upgraded the program so now it is a little more user friendly which is so nice. Nathan full on called me from Taiwan (I've been in Boise for almost 2 weeks) to tell me about your blog erasing drama and he gave me the play by play and said he was so relieved everything was recovered. He felt so bad for both of you! Glad it was recovered!

StorageCraft said...

The clips in the blog are great. It reminds me of my family as i got separated from them last Christmas. I miss them a lot.