Friday, February 20, 2009

Anniversary's...

So Christmas, Conwey's birthday, Jackson's birthday, Valentines Day, and then our Anniversary all within about a month in a half!
So by the Anniversary...well I am out of ideas and steam which always makes me feel bad.
Yesterday was our Anniversary and I got another basket of fruit... which I love. This one came with fudge so that's even better! Way better than flowers if you ask me.
We all ate about half of it by the time dinner rolled around.

Then Conwey and I headed out for dinner at Clyde's....

We bumped into and sat right next to our friends the Roney's there...which made us all laugh because it always happens.
I made Conwey take a few pictures to remember and he even smiled for me!

And even kept smiling when I made him take a couple more....


So the next holiday is my birthday..woot woot! Can't wait!!!

Oh and it was also Conwey's dad's birthday as well yesterday...
Happy Happy Birthday to Ed! We love love love you.


4 comments:

ej said...

The fruit is making my mouth water, that is a great gift. The pictures of you two are so cute!!! Love the bangs Jess!

Paula said...

I'm with you...by Valentine's I am out of ideas. Our anniversary is a Dec. 18, then Christmas, the Rod's birthday on Feb. 8...Valentine's is last and what is left to do? Looks like a fun anniversary though. Congrats on another year. Love the pictures of Conwey smiling!

Margaret Kay said...

Your pictures are SOOOOO cute! Yeah! Conway smiling in the photo (and he has a very nice one too). I hope all your holidays were wonderful. xo

Shawni said...

Hey Happy Birthday coming up! When's the big day? THat fruit looks delish. Happy Anniversary~!