Saturday, August 23, 2008

Are WE ready for some Football????

Yes it has started...but unlike baseball I really like Football.
It is pretty time consuming though. The boys have practice every single day for 2 hours.
It is getting them into some serious shape....

We had our kickoff Jamboree today...all the boys had two scrimmages each.

Jackson in Blue #8


Cooper in Red

Hunter in purple


And Sienna handed out candy and made her polly pockets all beds to keep occupied for the 6 hours she was at the field today...she's a trooper. We just need to get her in a cheer leading outfit!


9 comments:

Paula said...

AHhh! Now football! You never get a break do you? I bet you love it though. It is fun to watch your kids in sports. I love the pictures of Sienna at the end.

Love Notes said...

I can't believe Sienna survives through so many hours of her brother's sports. Just wait until it is her turn. Those boys will need to sit through many recitals to make up for this :) Talk to you soon!

The Dimond Family said...

Sienna is such a good little girl! So sweet how she just entertains herself. The boys look cool in their football gear!

Hannah said...

I LOVE that Sienna made beds for her pollys. How cute is she??

Nichole Barney said...

I can tell your boys are some serious athletes. It is so great for them to keep busy! My boys have to be busy or they start causing trouble.

Elizabeth said...

I can't believe you have three boys doing football. I guess that will be me someday - but it still seems so far away. I hope I can be as patient as Sienna is when that day arrives.

I love seeing all your boys in their uniforms! They are all so big.

Rachael said...

I love how your boys are such boys!!!

Shawni said...

oh Dave would be SO excited to have three boys in football. How in the world do you keep up with THREE!!?? I'm sure you're busy. Dave's so excited for football season. I better make another goal to try to figure out the rules...

sincerely margie mei said...

Your boys are studs! They are involved in every sport. How do you keep up with it all? I bet it is so fun to watch them excel at so many things. Sienna is so patient! It will be her turn soon and then your boys will have to sit thru all her girly things.