Thursday, July 2, 2009

Jackson the triathlon man

So Jackson completed his first triathlon today! I was so proud of him! He has the craziest endurance I have ever seen. We go running and will run 6 miles and he is just keeping up the whole time..not even tired. I wish I had just half of his energy!!!
He didn't stop once today during it. So he swam first....

Jackson and his friend Dominic before the swim...



Then the bike ride....

Then the run....

I know I am his mom and all but he just did so good!I am so proud of him. He didn't stop once and did it so fast. I have a feeling this is just the first of many for him.
I love love love this kid!!!

For all you family members that want to watch some of it on video here you go......


3 comments:

Jayne said...

go jackson! eddie is inspired. he's all ready to do one now.

Nichole Barney said...

Wow that is awesome! That kid is ripped! Tell him he is going to get all the ladies with that six pack!

Unknown said...

I am on a holiday its good to see that everyone are trying their best to keep up the Spirit by having such great articles posted.

Cheers, Keep it up.

___________________
Susana
We do your Marketing for best sales